What we deliver
Our core services
Maximising the commercial potential in every development. We look to mitigate the risks and drive value in managing the design, planning and contractor procurement to ensure your project is commercially robust.
We will take responsibility for the development, so you can concentrate on operating your business.
- Design & Delivery Management
- Consultant Team Coordination
- Feasibility Studies & Cost Advice
- Planning Application Coordination
- S106 Negotiation
- Development Agreement Negotiation
- Tendering & Contractor Procurement
- Rights of Light Technical Advice
- Rights of Light Insurance Advice
- Survey Procurement
- Due Diligence Reports
- Life Cycle Commercial Review
Providing responsive, high-quality dispute resolution advice, assisting clients in establishing or defending contractual claims.
Offering a single point of contact for the preparation and setting out an assessment of entitlement, we provide an honest appraisal of the relative strengths and weaknesses of your claim.
- Construction Claims Management
- Dispute Resolution Advice
- Litigation Coordination
- Planned Programme Analysis
- Revised/As-Built Programme Analysis
- Contract Terms Review
- Arbitration Preparation
- Change Impacts Review
- Presentation & Negotiation of Claim
- Disclosure Coordination
- Adjudication Management
Supporting developers, owners and operators in partnership transactions from origination to financial close in the procurement of long-term agreements.
We understand project finance and demand risk transactions and will use our commercial expertise to guide clients through complex negotiations in achieving the development objectives.
- Project Leadership
- Commercial Management
- Project Monitoring
- Business Case/Project Brief Advice
- Programming & Planning
- Value Engineering
- Option Appraisals
- Risk Management
- Procurement Advice
- Tendering & Negotiation Process
- Employer's Requirements
- Client's Representative/EA
- Post Project Audit
We treat your scheme as if it were our investment and will stop at nothing to ensure compliance with the highest standards and that your project is delivered on time and within budget.
Working in collaboration with you, we will help establish the specification, develop the initial brief, and technically manage your scheme from initial design to practical completion.
- Strategic Technical Advisor
- Contractor Replacement Analysis
- Risk Management
- Building Contract Review
- Payment Mechanisms & SLA's
- SPV Management
- Commercial Reviews
- Appointment & Warranty reviews
- Technical Due Diligence
- Life Cycle Analysis
- Payment Terms Review
- Design Reviews